How To Add A Zoom Link To Your ProspectFlow Calendar
The following steps below will allow you to add a Zoom link to your ProspectFlow calendar.
This will ensure the Zoom link automatically gets added to any appointment booked on your ProspectFlow calendar.
- Open your Zoom app and click on the “New Meeting” icon. Clicking it would open up a new meeting room.
- Click the “Participants” button at the bottom of the Zoom application.
- From the pop-up, that shows up, click the “Invite” button at the bottom. It would open up another window.
- Coy the invite link by clicking the “Copy invite” button at the bottom to copy the Zoom invite link. This is the link we would be plugging into the appointment calendars in ProspectFlow.
- Navigate to your Prospectflow dashboard and click “Settings” from the menu on the left.
- From the settings menu, click “Calendars”, and you should see all the calendars created in your ProspectFlow account.
- Click on the three dots icon of the calendar you want to add the Zoom link to and click “Edit” from the small pop-up, and that would open up the “Edit Calendar” pop-up.
- From the “Edit Calendar” pop-up, click the “Confirmation” tab at the top of the pop-up
- When the confirmation screen opens up, add the following text without the quote “Meeting Location: [YOUR ZOOM LINK]” below the email field, as shown in the screenshot below. (Replace [YOUR ZOOM LINK] with the Zoom link you copied in step 4.
- Once that is done, scroll down and click “Complete”.
Article is closed for comments.