How To Install Facebook Pixel On Your ProspectFlow Account
The Facebook Pixel is a valuable tool for businesses to monitor conversions and enhance their Facebook advertising strategies.
This guide outlines the step-by-step process of creating and installing the Facebook Pixel to your ProspectFlow account.
Setting It Up
(Note: If you already have a pixel, skip to step 6 of Setting it Up)
To create a Facebook Pixel, you need to:
Access your Facebook Ads Manager, and click on the "All tools" option in the menu, followed by clicking on the "Events Manager" button.
- "From the appearing window, click on "Connect data" and a new popup will appear with the label "Connect a New Data Source" Choose "Web" from the available options and then click on the "Connect" button.
- In the "Create Pixel" window, enter a name in the designated "name" field, then click the "Create Pixel" button to assign a name to the popup.
- The subsequent popup will prompt you to enter your website. If you don't have a website at the moment, you can check the box below the website field labeled "I don't have a website" and then click "Continue" This should display the "Choose how to connect your website" option.
- In the "Choose how to connect your website" window, select the option for "Meta Pixel only" then click on the "Next" button.
- Navigate to the "Facebook event manager" and click "Data sources" from the menu on the left.
- Upon completing steps 1 to 5, you should be able to view the newly created pixel or any existing pixels in the list. Choose the desired pixel you want to connect to ProspectFlow.
- From the tab at the top, click "Settings" and copy the pixel id by clicking on the pixel id.
Connecting Your Pixel To ProspectFlow
- Click "Settings" from the left-side menu of the ProspectFlow dashboard.
- In the "Settings" menu, click on "Custom Values".
- Locate the custom value labeled "Facebook Pixel ID" and click on the pencil icon to edit it.
- Replace the placeholder value with the Pixel ID that you copied in step 8 above by deleting the placeholder and pasting the Pixel ID.
- Click "Save" to save the changes.
- Verify that the pixel is functioning correctly by opening any of the funnel pages and using the Meta Pixel Helper.
Article is closed for comments.