How To Set Up Google Email Connection In ProspectFlow
Google is our recommended Email Service provider. This step-by-step guide will show you exactly how to connect your Google Workspace account to your ProspectFlow account, so you can send and receive emails with your custom business email address. If you are using Outlook, refer to this article.
Connecting Your Google Workspace Account To ProspectFlow
Login to your ProspectFlow account.
- Click "Settings" in the bottom left corner
- Click "Email Services" in the left-hand menu
- Click "Add Service" in the top right corner
- Select "Gmail" from the dropdown menu
- Enter your Google account credentials
- Click "Save"
Getting A "Bad Credentials" Error? Follow These Steps
Login to your Google Account Admin console.
- Search for "Less Secure Apps" in the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Check the "Allow users to manage their access to less secure apps" box, and click "Save".
- Navigate to the Less Secure Apps page and toggle the "allow access to less secure apps" switch to "On".
- Return to PropsectFlow and complete the previous steps again.
Still, having issues with this? Send our support team a message via the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of this page.