How To Set Up An Instant Form Template
Instant Forms are a great way to collect contact information and generate leads, directly from the Facebook app.
When someone clicks your ad it will immediately open an in-app form that collects their name, email, phone number, and answers to your own custom questions.
This step-by-step guide will show you exactly how to set up an Instant Form.
Creating Your First Facebook Instant Form
From your Ad, click "Create Form".
- Select "More Volume".
- Click the "Intro" dropdown and click "Remove Greeting".
- Click the "Questions" dropdown, "Add Question" and "Multiple Choice".
- Enable "Lead Filtering".
- Configure your first question, including the Lead Filtering settings (this will help automatically qualify and disqualify your leads in real-time).
- Define which pieces of contact information you also need to collect.
- Click the "Message For Leads" dropdown and enter an appropriate message for those that are qualified.
- Click the "Message For Non-Leads" and enter an appropriate message for those that are not qualified.
- Click "Publish".
Please sign in to leave a comment.