How To Set Up Facebook Instant Forms With ProspectFlow
Connecting your Instant Forms with ProspectFlow will allow you to feed your Facebook leads directly into your CRM system, without using Zapier or custom API connections.
The Set Up Process Consists Of Three Parts:
Connect your Facebook Account to ProspectFlow's "integrations" page.
- Configure your Facebook Form Fields Mapping
- Create / Activate a workflow to add leads from your form(s) to your sales pipeline
Let's get started!
Connecting Your Facebook Account
Login to your ProspectFlow dashboard and navigate to 'Settings' and 'Integrations'
- Click 'Connect' and follow the on-screen prompts
- Make sure you also select the relevant Facebook Ad Account from the dropdown menu
Facebook Form Fields Mapping
At the top of the 'Integrations' page, navigate to the 'Facebook Form Fields Mapping' tab.
- Select the Form you'd like to connect with ProspectFlow and then click the 'Map Fields' button.
- Select the appropriate option from each of the dropdown menus, to properly map your Facebook fields with your ProspectFlow fields.
- Click 'Save'.
Creating Or Activating A Workflow
Note: we do provide a workflow by default in your account, however, you may decide to create additional workflows for different forms or different campaigns.
Navigate to your 'Automation' tab in ProspectFlow
- Your workflow should have a 'Facebook Lead Form Submitted' trigger
- You may decide to add a filter to this trigger so that it only fires when a specific lead form is submitted (instead of when *any* lead form is submitted). This can be done from within the trigger settings.
If you have any questions about any part of this process, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via the support chat at any time.