How To Activate The Prebuilt Workflows In ProspectFlow
In this article, you'll learn how to activate the prebuilt automation that we've included in ProspectFlow for you.
To learn more about workflows and how to create one from scratch, read this article.
How To Activate The Workflows
Here are the steps to activate the pre-built automation in ProspectFlow:
- Go to your ProspectFlow dashboard and click "Automation" at the bottom of the left-hand menu.
- The workflows are grouped into folders according to their associated campaign. Click on a folder to view its workflows.
- Click on any workflow to view its configuration and logic.
- You'll find the "Draft - Publish" switch at the top right corner.
- Toggle the switch from "Draft" to "Publish" to activate the workflow.
- After publishing the automation, it is ready to start receiving events. Click the "Save" button on the top of the switch to activate the workflow.