How To Set Up Campaigns, Ad Sets, and Ads
This guide will show you how to set up Campaigns, Ad Sets, and Ads inside the Facebook Ads Manager.
Creating Your Campaign
- You can log in to your Facebook Ads Manager and make sure that you're inside the right Ad Account.
- Click on the green 'Create' button to begin creating a new campaign.
- Select a Campaign Objective
- most of the time this will either be 'Leads' or 'Sales', but check with your CSM (Client Success Manager).
- Proceed with giving your Campaign a name, following our naming conventions.
- Click 'Continue'
Creating Your Ad Set
- Now proceed with giving your Ad Set a name, also following our naming conventions.
- If you're running a Lead Campaign, you should now select where you will be generating your leads, from the options provided by Facebook.
- Define your desired budget and schedule (start and end dates)
- Configure your targeting preferences, and ask your CSM for specific advice if needed.
- Ensure that detailed targeting is OFF and that 'Advantage+ Placements' is ON.
- Click 'Next'
Creating Your Ad
- Proceed with giving your Ad a name, also following our naming conventions.
- Click 'Add Media' and select the media (photo/video) you'd like to use for your Ad
- Ensure it fits properly across different placements, and upload alternative versions if necessary.
- Proceed with adding your Primary Text, Headline, and Call To Action. Again, ask your CSM for specific advice if needed.
- Follow the relevant steps for creating a Lead Form (Instant Form), Messaging Template, or other lead capture tool.
Please sign in to leave a comment.