How To Setup Your Products For Sale In ProspectFlow
This guide will show you how to set up products inside of ProspectFlow so that people can make purchases via order forms on your funnels.
Create Your Product
- Login to your ProspectFlow account
- Click "Payments" and this should open up the payments module.
- Click the "Products" tab and then "Create Product".
- Give your product a name, and select the product type.
Setup Your Price
- Give your price a name.
- Define the price of your product, and whether or not it's a one-time or recurring product.
- If it's a recurring product, configure the billing frequency settings, trial period, number of payments, setup fees, and whether or not this product should grant access to a "Membership Offer" (all under "Advanced Settings").
- Click "Create Product".
Adding Your Product To Your Funnel
- Navigate to the funnel that you'd like to add a product to, and make sure that you have an 'Order Form' set up on your Order Page.
- Select your Order Page from the "Funnel Steps" list.
- Click "Products" in the top right-hand corner of this page
- Click "Add Product", and select the product you just created from the "Search for product" dropdown menu.
- Search for the price you'd like to offer via your Order Form
- Repeat these steps (Adding Your Product To Your Funnel) until you have added each of the pricing options you'd like to offer via this funnel