How To Setup A Facebook Advertising Account
This guide will show you exactly how to set up your Facebook Advertising Account for the first time.
Creating Your Business Account
- Go to business.facebook.com/overview
- Click "Create an Account"
- Sign in to your Facebook Account
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your Business Account
Adding A Payment Method
- Click "Business Settings", and then "Payment Methods"
- Click "Add Payment Method"
- Assign yourself as the Finance Editor
- Enter your preferred payment details, and click "Next"
Creating Your Ad Account
- In the left-hand menu, click "Ad Accounts"
- Click "Add", and then "Create a new Ad Account"
- Give your Ad Account a suitable name
- Click "Add People" and grant yourself access to "Manage Campaigns"
Uploading Your Audience List
- In the left-hand menu, click "Audiences"
- Click "Create Audience", and select "Custom Audience"
- Select "Customer List", and upload a CSV file of your existing customers
- Ensure that all customer data is mapped correctly
- Give your audience a suitable name
Please sign in to leave a comment.