How To Send Out SMS Campaigns in ProspectFlow
Sending out SMS campaigns can be an effective way to keep in touch with your contacts and even generate new business from your existing ones.
With ProspectFlow, you can easily send out SMS campaigns to a segment of your contacts called "Smart List". Here is a link to an article on how to create "Smart Lists".
In this article, we'll show you a step-by-step guide on how to use ProspectFlow to send out SMS campaigns to your "Smart List".
- From the ProspectFlow dashboard, click on "Contacts" from the menu located on the left-hand side of the screen.
- From the top of the contacts page, select the Smart List that you want to send the SMS campaign to. In case you haven't created a Smart List yet, refer to this article to learn how to do so. Alternatively, if you want to send the campaign to all your contacts, simply choose "All".
- Please check the initial checkbox of the contact list and then click on "Select all x records" where x represents the number of contacts available in the list.
- After selecting all the contacts on the list, click the "SMS" icon from the menu directly above the contacts. and this will open up a module to confirm your action, click "Ok, Proceed" from the popup.
Once you open the "Send SMS" module, you can either type the text you want to send out or select an existing template from the "SMS template" dropdown.
- It is advisable to send all campaigns from templates since it ensures that your business's messaging has a consistent structure. This way, all messages sent by anyone on behalf of the company will have a cohesive voice. Learn how to create a template here.
- After selecting a template from the list of "SMS templates", edit the language of the template to fit the purpose you are sending the campaign for.
Once you are done with the copy of the campaign, select one of the following:
- Send all at once: Choose this option if you want to send out the campaign to all your contacts immediately.
- Send all at scheduled time: Choose this option if you want to send out the campaign to all your contacts at a future date and time.
- Send in drip mode: Choose this option if you want to drip out the campaign to your contacts over a period of time. For example, you can send the campaign to 5 contacts every hour between 7 am and 12 pm until the whole list has been covered.
- Enter the name of the campaign into the "Action" window and click "Send SMS".