How To Send Out Email Campaigns in ProspectFlow
Email marketing is a powerful tool to stay connected with your audience and drive new sales from existing customers.
ProspectFlow offers an easy-to-use platform for sending email campaigns to a targeted group of contacts called "Smart List". To learn how to create Smart Lists, check out this helpful article.
In this guide, we'll walk you through the simple steps to leverage ProspectFlow for sending email campaigns to your Smart List and maximizing your marketing results.
- It is advisable to send all your email campaigns from templates since it ensures that your business's messaging has a consistent structure. This way, all messages sent by anyone on behalf of the company will have a cohesive voice. We recommend that you create the email you want to send out as a template before proceeding to send the campaign. Learn how to create a template here.
- After creating the email as a template, click on "Contacts" from the menu located on the left-hand side of the screen.
- From the top of the contacts page, select the Smart List that you want to send the email campaign to. In case you haven't created a Smart List yet, refer to this article to learn how to do so. Alternatively, if you want to send the campaign to all your contacts, simply choose "All".
- Please check the initial checkbox of the contact list and then click on "Select all x records" where x represents the number of contacts available in the list.
- After selecting all the contacts on the list, click the "Email" icon from the menu directly above the contacts. and this will open up a module to confirm your action, click "Ok, Proceed" from the popup.
Once you open the "Send Email" module, select the template you created from the "Email Templates" dropdown.
, select one of the following after selecting your template and confirming that the "from name", "from email" and "email title" are correct:
- Send all at once: Choose this option if you want to send out the campaign to all your contacts immediately.
- Send all at scheduled time: Choose this option if you want to send out the campaign to all your contacts at a future date and time.
- Send in drip mode: Choose this option if you want to drip out the campaign to your contacts over a period of time. For example, you can send the campaign to 5 contacts every hour between 7 am and 12 pm until the whole list has been covered.
- Enter the name of the email campaign into the "Action" window and click "Send Email".